Aleph Clock

Work on the Aleph Clock has stalled. In spite of my promise to myself that I would move on, and make the gear train one long line, I tried again. I got the right side to fold up, but then realized that I could not use the same spacing for the other side without gears running into each other. That was about a month ago, and I haven’t touched it since.

Maybe I’m being a perfectionist, but I’m concerned that I’m going to put all this work into this thing, and then not like the results. Also, the reason I started building a clock in the first place is is practice for a secret project. And, the way I’m envisioning that project is actually much simpler than this is turning out to be. So, yeah, I should just stop, and move on. There are other things that are going to be an issue, and I haven’t even gotten to the physical construction, where there’s sure to be a lot of problems.

I learned a lot, though. And, the Arduino programming part was a big success.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.